In a complex industry like manufacturing, we know that there is more to your accounting than what’s required for any other business. As the backbone of the U.S. economy, you need a strong support system, that’s why our manufacturing experts have the experience and know-how to formulate strategies for your success.
With so many factors affecting your day-to-day procedures including global competitors, domestic and foreign economies, regulations, staffing shortages, and more, our expert team offers a proactive approach to keep your well-oiled machine running. Not only do we offer accounting, tax, and audit services, but our fully-stacked family of affiliate companies is ready to assist you with a wide range of services to support every aspect of our business.
Understanding the interplay of state and local taxes and manufacturing tax incentives can be burdensome, but our forward-looking approach will ensure that your business is always maximizing its potential while minimizing the tax burden, both now and in the future.
Our Specialty Manufacturing Services:
- Audit, Review, and Compilation of Financial Statements
- Business Valuations
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Cost Segregation
- Inventory Management
- Lease Accounting
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Payroll Services
- Research & Development Credits
- Succession Planning
- Sales & Use Tax Advising
- State & Local Tax
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Wisconsin Manufacturers Credits
- Work Opportunity Tax Credits
Our Affiliate Family Services:
- Payroll Solutions: Payroll services, time & attendance, Work Opportunity Tax Credits, and more.
- Workforce Solutions: Human resources, employee benefits, reference & background checks, and more.
- MBE Wealth: Employee 401k retirement plans
- goVirutal Office: ERP & CRM solutions (NetSuite)
- Right to Evolve: Marketing consulting, website design & development, and graphic design.